Help Build the Industry’s Future: Become an IPC Emerging Engineer or Mentor
IPC’s Emerging Engineer program provides professionals early in their careers an opportunity to learn from industry mentors about IPC Standards development, and to obtain education and training for professional development. IPC is now actively seeking applications for engineers and mentors for the 2020 Emerging Engineer program.
To be eligible to participate as an Emerging Engineer, professionals must have worked in the industry for less than 5 years or be a university student. Mentors must have worked in the industry for a minimum of 7 years and on an IPC committee for at least five years.
Emerging Engineers Receive:
- Education and mentoring for professional development
- Recognition for the program participant and his/her company – industry awareness
- Complimentary All-Access Package registration to IPC APEX EXPO, for three years (attendance required)
- Complimentary registration to IPC SummerCom featuring Panelpalooza (attendance not required)
- Limited number of University Student Emerging Engineers are eligible to receive reimbursement for travel, room, and incidentals.
- Experiences and connections for career enrichment
- Opportunity to demonstrate leadership skills and technical expertise
- Recognition for program participant and his/her company – industry awareness
- Registration to recognition luncheons
“The IPC Emerging Engineer program gives new engineers a leg up early in their careers,” said John Mitchell, IPC president and CEO. “And it enables industry experts a chance to share their knowledge and expertise with the next generation of engineers. We’re all working together to make our industry stronger.”
IPC is now accepting applications for the 2020 Emerging Engineer program and a limited number of university student positions are available. For more information, visit IPC Emerging Engineers - Plan for the Future | IPC International, Inc. To submit an application, send an e-mail to email@example.com. Deadline for applications is November 15, 2019.