IPC is looking to hire a Marketing Coordinator. The Marketing Coordinator supports the day-to-day execution of marketing plans for IPC. Working closely with the marketing team, the marketing coordinator tracks and monitors the schedule of marketing projects, manages and executes media trades for events, works closely with graphics and vendors to achieve objectives. The coordinator must have a good understanding of digital marketing, CRM and email tools to ensure accurate targeted marketing. Also, the coordinator takes an active role in tracking results of campaigns and creating dashboards as needed.
General Marketing and Communications
- Maintain marketing production schedule, track projects and associated budgets, and monitor deadlines for all marketing activities.
- Work within CRM and email provider to create audience segments/saved searches for marketing campaigns, coordinate mailings and secure bids for mailing services.
- Assist in the development of annual marketing plans, campaign strategy and promotional materials, as assigned.
- Create marketing dashboards for projects, tracking marketing activities as assigned.
- Provide proofreading service for all communications, as assigned.
- Provide marketing and communications support to other departments as needed.
- Maintain department files and update operations manuals as needed.
- Submit expenses and invoices in a timely manner for payment within approved budgets.
- Facilitate committee award process as needed.
- Implement and coordinate digital marketing campaigns (PPC, remarketing, paid search, social media).
- Recommend social media strategies and content to increase engagement.
- Update social media content on all channels as directed by brand communications director.
- Provide monthly report on social media engagement using Sprout Social, Meltwater, Google Analytics (or similar tools).
- Organize and maintain accurate schedule and execute specifications for all trade publication barter agreements.
- Prepare and distribute press releases and search engine optimization forms.
- Maintain in-house media lists and access online media services.
- Review incoming press clippings for relevance and maintain files. Provide reports of media coverage.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- Occasional travel will be required.
- Maintain regular communication with media outlets to update event calendars.
- BA degree preferably in Marketing, Communications or related.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Marketing or related field, digital marketing experience is a must.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with a strong business acumen.
- Able to work with a team and independently.
- Provide high level of customer service to Internal customers.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office/Office 365, MS Office Suite, Adobe, Bronto, SharePoint and NetSuite
IPC is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering a competitive salary and excellent employee benefits. IPC has a virtual work environment; this position will be in the office at least 3 days per week and report to the Bannockburn, IL office.
MRA – The Management Association is conducting this search on behalf of IPC. Please send resume and cover letter via e-mail to: Lyssa.email@example.com. Please include resume and cover letter. Subject line should say: MARKETING COORD
Since 1957, IPC has been guiding the electronics industry through dramatic changes. IPC is the only trade association that brings together all of the players in this industry: designers, board manufacturers, assembly companies, suppliers, and original equipment manufacturers. Nearly 3,000 companies around the world depend on IPC programs and services to further their competitive excellence and financial success. As a member-driven organization and leading source for industry standards, training, industry intelligence and public policy advocacy, IPC supports programs to meet the needs of an estimated $2 trillion global electronics industry. Offices in Bannockburn, Ill.; Washington, D.C.; Atlanta, Ga.; Miami, Fla.; Brussels, Belgium; Bangalore and New Delhi, India; Bangkok, Thailand; and Qingdao, Chengdu, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Suzhou and Beijing, China.