IPC-CFX Engineering Support Services
IPC-CFX Engineering Support Services provide an added resource to ensure successful IPC-CFX implementations.
IPC has contracted with Aegis Software to provide engineering support for IPC-CFX implementations. Aegis is a founding member of the IPC 2-17 Connected Factory Initiative Subcommittee, remains very active on the subcommittee and IPC-CFX A-Team and also developed and donated the IPC-CFX SDK to IPC for free use by industry.
Purpose of IPC-CFX Engineering Support Services
- Provide engineering guidance and support to IPC-CFX implementers
- Enable IPC-CFX implementation more quickly and efficiently
- Effectively achieve IPC-CFX push from machines and devices, plus consuming IPC-CFX on devices or software systems
Examples of Support
- Explanation of IPC-CFX schema
- Better understand connectivity to AMQP and security
- Answer coding questions
- Code review and guidance
- Guidance provided around topics/messages needed to achieve an end-goal in terms of outputs in secondary systems
The intent of this service is engineering support and not full coding of IPC-CFX integration.