Skip to main content
- Many countries around the world implement export controls and investment restrictions to safeguard their national security interests.
- IPC empowers its members to advocate for policies to bolster national security in their native countries.
- IPC supports export controls and investment restrictions that are clear, appropriate, and reflective of the highly inter-connected nature of the global electronics supply chain.
- U.S. Reforms Export and Investment Policies -- Under a 2018 law, the U.S. Government is modernizing the way it reviews foreign investment in US companies. Learn more on the US Treasury’s website.
- Seeking Experts on EU Dual-Use Export Controls -- IPC is working with other high-tech industry associations to advise the European Commission on technical aspects of the EU’s export controls on dual-use and digital technologies. If you or someone you know is interested in this topic, please contact Chris Mitchell.