IPC International, Inc. is looking to hire a Customer Service Representative. The Customer Service Representative provides customer and member order, membership, and technical support. Assure high level of customer satisfaction. Educate customer on and cross-sell products and services. Guide customers to online resources. Monitor issues and provide necessary follow-up and maintain consistency of service.
Phone and Email Support:
- Provide a delightful experience for all customers.
- Use and share the knowledge of company products, services, and policies to assist customers with inquiries, complaints, or problems.
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that customers and members feel supported and valued.
- Engage in active listening with callers, conferencing and clarifying information and diffusing angered customers/members.
- Communicate with customer and partners via email in a professional and thorough manner.
- Building lasting relationships with customers and members and internal team members based on trust and reliability.
- Make recommendations for products and services that better suit customer/member needs or complement the products they are interested in.
- Seek answers to customer/member inquiries. Escalate issues and/or connect/refer customers/members with/to Customer Support Transactions lead or other colleagues for higher level support.
- Process phone, email, and web orders in a timely and accurate manner
- Resolve backorders, follow up with warehouse on order fulfilment and keep customer updated on ship dates.
- Process returns and other transactions as necessary within the ERP system.
- Verify and update customer information before processing transactions, add new customer records to database when record does not exist.
Special projects and tasks:
- Assist management with projects as needed.
- Assist data entry and other internal teams with departmental assigned projects as needed.
- Assist with trade show projects as needed.
- As time allows, review data and process flow in NetSuite and suggest improvements.
- Conduct testing of system updates as assigned.
- Represent voice of customer on teams and in meetings/conversations as necessary.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, some college preferred.
- 2 years of experience working with customers/customer service.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with employees, customers, partners, and vendors.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to exercise proven computer skills. Familiarity with Microsoft Office, Skype, and customer relationship management software a plus (e.g. SalesForce, NetSuite, Microsoft CRM, or equivalent).
- Knowledge of and the ability to use a variety of standard office equipment such as a headset, telephone, and copy machine.
IPC International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering a competitive salary and excellent employee benefits. IPC has a virtual work environment; the CSR position will report to the Bannockburn, IL office.
MRA – The Management Association is conducting this search on behalf of IPC International, Inc. Please send resume and cover letter to: Lyssa.firstname.lastname@example.org Subject line should say: CSR
Since 1957, IPC has been guiding the electronics industry through dramatic changes. IPC is the only trade association that brings together all the players in this industry: designers, printed circuit board manufacturers, electronics assembly companies, suppliers, and original equipment manufacturers. More than 3,000 companies around the world depend on IPC programs and services to further their competitive excellence and financial success. As a member-driven organization and leading source for industry standards, training, industry intelligence and public policy advocacy, IPC supports programs to meet the needs of an estimated $2 trillion global electronics industry.