IPC-CFX Implementation Roadmaps
This page provides links to IPC-CFX implementation roadmaps provided by equipment providers and software suppliers. These roadmaps are self-declaring and do not indicate a listing on the IPC-CFX-2591 Qualified Products List (QPL).
If you are an EMS or OEM company and see your suppliers on this page, ask them to verify their IPC-CFX integration plans and when they plan to have their equipment qualified for listing on the IPC-CFX-2591 QPL to ensure it will meet your IPC-CFX needs.
IPC is no longer collecting vendor roadmaps. Equipment vendors can now qualify their IPC-CFX capabilities through the IPC-CFX-2591 Qualified Products List (QPL).
Vendors can also demonstrate their IPC-CFX implementation support for legacy equipment in the field by completing our legacy support form.
View Implementation Roadmaps
- ASM Assembly Systems, Germany
- Austin American Technology, United States
- BTU International Headquarters, United States
- CyberOptics Singapore Private Limited, Singapore
- Digitaltest GmbH, Germany
- Electronic Controls Design, Inc., United States
- Europlacer Industries, France
- GÖPEL electronic GmbH
- Heller Industries, Inc., United States
- Japan Unix Co. Ltd., Japan
- Keysight Technologies, United States
- KIC, United States
- Metcal, Division of OK International Inc., United States
- Neotel Technology Co., Ltd., China
- OMRON Corporation, Japan
- Pillarhouse International Ltd., United Kingdom
- Saki Corporation, Japan
- South-Tek Systems, LLC, United States
- SPEA S.p.A., Italy
- Test Research Inc., Taiwan
- Universal Instruments Corporation, United States
- Viscom AG, Germany
- ViTrox Technologies Corporation Bhd, Malaysia
- YJ LINK Co., Ltd.
- Aegis Software, United States
- Arch Systems, United States
- ASTER Technologies, France
- Haris Digital Engineering Ltd., Hungary
- iTAC Software AG, Germany
- Siemens Digital Industries Software
- Vayo (Shanghai) Technology Co., Ltd, China