PCB Design for Radio Frequency (RF) Boards
Virtual meetings on Monday and Wednesday 6:30 – 8:30 p.m. ET
This program is designed to provide circuit board designers with a balanced foundation of theoretical knowledge and practical skills in printed circuit board design. Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Design boards for high-speed analog and RF/microwave frequencies.
- Understand the trade-offs in materials used in these applications.
- Define a board stackup that implements structures that will meet the needs of these designs.
- Understand and mitigate signal integrity issues for these designs.
- Understand and define the effects of mechanical retention needs for these applications.
- Define and implement the tighter manufacturing tolerances needed for these designs.
- Understand the use of mixed material stackups in these designs.
- Understand the documentation requirements for these designs.