Who is IPC?
Since 1957, IPC has been guiding the electronic interconnection industry through
dramatic changes. IPC is the only trade association that brings together
all of the players in this industry: designers, board manufacturers, assembly
companies, suppliers, and original equipment manufacturers. More than 3,700 companies around the world depend on IPC programs and services to further their competitive excellence and financial success. As a member-driven organization and leading source for industry standards, training, market research and public policy advocacy, IPC supports programs to meet the needs of an estimated $2 trillion global electronics industry.
View a video about IPC.
Build Your Professional Network
Networking - the ultimate renewable resource - is the cornerstone of IPC
membership. IPC members have unparalleled opportunities to network with industry colleagues, experts and leaders by attending IPC's trade shows, workshops, technical conferences, training and certification programs, and engaging in online communications, such as IPC's online discussion forums and social media outlets.
- IPC technical programs are developed by members for members.
- Globally accepted IPC industry standards streamline communication
between suppliers, manufacturers, assemblers and their customers.
- More than 100 member volunteer committees are developing/updating
standards and specifications by building industry consensus.
- Use the IPC Online Presentation Library to access technical and industry
related audio slide presentations.
- IPC has published more than 2,800 technical papers and 300 standards.
- Online technical forums help participants get answers quickly.
Build your Business
- List your company in the IPC Membership Directory and Products and Services Index.
- Get a complimentary link from IPC's website to your company's website.
- Participate in monthly statistical survey programs and receive
- Senior decision makers from member companies are invited to exclusive meetings for top PCB, EMS and OEM executives.
- Access IPC's market research for effective and timely industry information.
- Build your workforce's skills through IPC training and certification programs.
- Exhibit/attend IPC APEX EXPO®
- Take advantage of online "Members Only" services.
Cut Your Costs
- Get IPC member discounts on publications and training
materials from IPC, as well as document subscriptions purchased from IHS.
- Members can request one complimentary copy of each new standard within 90 days of publication
- Get member discounts on registration for meetings, technical conferences,
workshops tutorials and certification programs.
- IPC member exhibitors at IPC events receive
discounts on exhibit space.
- Receive a complimentary subscription to IPC's e-newsletter, IPC Global Insight.
- Members have an open account with IPC: Purchase orders will
be accepted, orders shipped and invoiced to IPC member sites.
Wisdom Wednesday Webcast Series
Wisdom Wednesday is a monthly, 30-minute webcast dedicated to educating IPC members on various trends and topics relevant to the industry. These sessions will be led by industry experts in an effort to share technical knowledge and insights from the most experienced industry leaders. Free to members, Wisdom Wednesday is an opportunity to learn from some of the top minds in the industry. Expand your knowledge by registering for the upcoming session.
You must enter your IPC Member Username and Password to access the registration page and past recordings. Login for more information
Brand Your Business
Use the IPC member logo to highlight your company's
IPC Membership Application
If you have questions or would like more information about site membership, contactIPC Membership.
Information on Designers Council
Video About IPC
Your colleagues share their thoughts on why they value IPC membership…
Doug Pauls, Principal Materials & Process Engineer, Rockwell Collins