Get practical methodologies that can be deployed today to enhance your operations
Solderability and reliability have never been more critical than in today's production environment as components get smaller and demand for high reliability products increases. IPC has brought together an international panel of experts for this inaugural conference in the heart of Southeast Asia to discuss:
- critical areas of the assembly process and
- how design and materials choices will affect cost, reliability and turnaround time.
This important one-day event will focus on practical methodologies that can be deployed today — critical information for staff and managers responsible for reliability. Industry experts representing every market sector will discuss solder technology, cleaning and test and inspection strategies. Focused presentations will address:
- strategic reliability considerations related to solder alloys and the latest packaging technologies
- issues such as void formation and electrochemical migration, and
- risk mitigation processes and data analysis.