IPC Designers Council — an international society for individuals interested in design
The Designers Council mission is to facilitate orderly exchange of design concepts concerning printed boards and related technologies — through communication that connects the design community. IPC offers technical education events for designers on site and online: conferences, workshops, webinars, and professional certification. There are no fees associated with Designers Council Enrollment.
- Benefits are specific to design-related events, programs, and communication
- Access to technical support — Designers Council Forum electronic bulletin board
- Networking and technical education — your local Designers Council Chapter
- Participation in Standards Development
- Designers Council is for individuals. (IPC membership is for organizations.)
- Designer’s Council participants cannot access the IPC Members-only site, unless they work at an IPC-member facility.
Join IPC Designers Council